Sunday, April 19, 2009

Follow Me on facebook! Sacramento Lake Tahoe Wedding Flowers Florist


Are you on facebook? I just discovered it a couple of weeks ago and I'm so excited! What a great way to connect with friends, family, other professionals, and my brides and prospective brides. Have a question? Feel free to post to my wall, and I usually check it out every evening, and I'll answer your question (chances are, someone else will have the same question!). I'll also be posting photos there, too! And quick snippets of information for my DIY and budget brides (ideas, links to websites, etc.).

What are you waiting for? Follow me on facebook and become a fan :)



And visit MY website at : http://www.aspecialdaydesigns.com/

Sacramento wedding florist, Lake Tahoe Wedding Florist, Placerville wedding florist, Sacramento DIY wedding flowers, Shingle Springs Wedding Flowers, El Dorado County Wedding flowers, Cameron Park wedding flowers, Folsom Wedding flowers, spring wedding colors, A Special Day Designs, Amador County wedding flowers, Jackson wedding flowers, Camino wedding flowers, Apple Hill wedding flowers, Amador wedding flowers florist, Plum Jack wedding, Plumpjack wedding, squaw valley wedding, cathyswraps, Sacramento Lake Tahoe DIY wedding flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment