Sunday, October 31, 2010

European Style Cascade Bouquet with White Gardenias, callas, and roses / Placerville Wedding Flowers Florist

European style cascade wedding bouquet by A Special Day Designs, serving Lake Tahoe, Placerville, El Dorado County, and Sacramento
My passion in floral design is a modern and streamlined look.  I spend many hours poring over the internet, seeing what's new and exciting in floral design.  When great designers come to town, I take classes to continue my education, and go to design seminars.

I was fortunate this month to attend the California State Floral Association yearly convention, and when I saw that they were offering a class with Tony Alvarez AIFD, CCF, and Reina E. Sumabat AIFD, I signed up.  What a great class!  Tony and Reina taught us some great techniques and gave me some great ideas, and I learned a lot of construction techniques.

Yes - flowers from an educated floral designer will cost you more than DIY flowers, or flowers you buy over the internet that are shipped on a hot or freezing brown truck.  But you WON'T be seeing the streamlined, modern cascade like the image above arriving from them, either.  It's your one special day - there are no do-overs. You can't drop-ship the artist.

Keywords: Shingle Springs wedding flowers, squaw valley, Placerville wedding flowers, Placerville florist, Lake Tahoe wedding flowers, El Dorado Hills wedding, alternative wedding, eco-chic, nature wedding, white roses, Sacramento, florist, Folsom, Cameron Park, gardenia, stephanotis, Coloma, eco, modern, streamline, European

No comments:

Post a Comment